Summer is half over in Minnesota. It doesn't feel like it is going too fast or too slow. This has been an action-packed summer. I had the chance to spend time with my lovely daughter and her God-parents in far-away-places. It was like a dream.
I also started the search for a new job. That's like a job itself. Its really interesting to see how job descriptions are written. Writing cover letters are time consuming. Sometimes I think I should be writing my business plan instead of writing a cover letter. My passion is to help youth seek higher education. Easier said than done because the youth of today have so many obstacles in the way of their bright futures. I am hopeful that they can overcome them and take their place as leaders of tomorrow.
Sunday, July 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment